CSS Engineering is always looking for new talents to strengthen its teams. We realize that productive people are always a good asset to our society. So, if you have the business acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join us!
Attached to(e) to the Marketing Director, your mission will be to federate and animate various social platforms for our customers.
- Create digital content related to the social strategy,
- Photographing products in the studio / outside,
- Administer social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest),
- Perform weekly reporting and permanent monitoring on the web,
- Manage relationships with Internet users and external stakeholders,
- Identify the communities on the web that can influence the positioning of the brand,
- Listening to new social media allowing the influence of the brand to be extended (snapchat, Vine…),
- Establish relationships with French and International blogs,
- Play the role of brand reporter (internal and external events, fashion week??).
Skills / Experience
Student(e) 2/3th year, University or training school type, you are curious(I know), funny, polyvalent(e), passionate(e) through digital communication, dynamic, welcoming(e) and loving new challenges.
Organized(e) and autonomous, you are ready(e) to evolve in an entrepreneurial environment where creativity and spirit of initiative are eagerly awaited.
Computer skills :
Proficiency in tools such as : Web browser, MS office.
Writing skills in French and English